Why is a LEASE OPTION Becoming a Top Choice Alternative to Selling a Home?
Our objective is to make this as SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE for you so that you can move on with your life, and quit worrying about your house.
It is our goal to ensure the process of selling your home is a smooth and easy one for you. We strive to achieve a win-win-win situation in all our lease option purchases.
You, as the seller of the house, win by receiving the assurance of knowing that while the house is being sold, all of the expenses are taken care of, the house is maintained, and you are receiving all of the tax benefits associated with being a landlord, with none of the management responsibilities.
Our tenant/buyer wins by getting to own a home in a shorter amount of time than it would take them if they were trying to buy conventionally, as well as being able to immediately occupy their new home, while qualifying for a loan. We have created a system that creates the paperwork that mortgage lenders look for when qualifying people for loans to assist our tenant/buyers. In addition, we give our tenant/buyers immediate credit tips to assist in the loan qualification process.
We win by profiting from the sale of the home, as well as gaining two more satisfied customers. The reason that we are in business, of course, is to make a profit, as well as to use our expertise in real estate transactions to assist homebuyers and sellers in making the sale or purchase of their home an easy, stress-free one.
Summary of Benefits For You:
- No more vacancies
- We take the house in an as-is condition
- Save or repair your credit
- Immediate debt relief
- We make your payments, guaranteed.
- No more missed or late mortgage payments
- Longer than a normal lease period
- Automatic principal reduction in your mortgage
- No management / rental headaches.
- No more minor repairs
- Opportunity for significant increase in total income
- You retain all property tax benefits
- You may qualify for additional tax deductions (including depreciation, improvements, and repairs)
- Possibly decrease tax liability by turning short term capital gain into long term capital gain (lower tax rate)
Call us at (786) 471-6647 for additional information, or submit your information below and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours!