Behind on Mortgage – Avoid Foreclosure
Are you behind on your mortgage payment and facing foreclosure? Is the bank and/or trustee sending you nasty letters? If you are facing foreclosure or behind on mortgage payments we understand that it can be a very stressful time. Since 2008, our team has helped over 600 homeowners facing foreclosure navigate through the oftentimes complicated process.
Being behind on mortgage payments doesn’t mean you have to lose your house to the bank through foreclosure.
You have options to stop foreclosure:
- If you have gotten to the stage of the bank turning your account over to a trustee, the foreclosure process has started. If you can find the money to reinstate the loan the foreclosure proceeding will be immediately stopped. Reinstatement means paying the bank back the payments and interest you missed and paying the trustee any related legal and administrative fees.
- If time permits you can list your home with a realtor and sell before the actual auction date has occurred. This can be risky if you are facing an impending foreclosure auction, as the buyer may not settle before the auction date. If you have equity in your home you may not want to risk the countless things that could potentially go wrong and stop the sale. If the sale is stopped the chances of your going to auction are greatly increased, depending on when the auction date is scheduled.
- You can call M&N Investment Properties at (786) 471-6647 and get an offer within 24 hours to sell your house and save your equity. Foreclosure can be extremely damaging to your credit and you want to avoid it at all costs.
To get the process started, or if you just want some additional information on how to avoid foreclosure, then contact us today at (786) 471-6647!
Get an offer within 24 hours to sell your house in 30 days or less. Fill out the form on the top right and we will get right back to you.
Want To Learn How To Stop Foreclosure Now?
If you want to get started with learning how to stop foreclosure now, we’ve created free online guides to help homeowners just like you find out your options on getting out of the sticky situation you’re in right now.
You aren’t the first person to go through a foreclosure… and won’t be the last. So don’t feel ashamed. It happens.
The best thing you can do right now is educate yourself on your options. For some people selling your home is the best option (we’ll make a fair all cash offer on your house today, just let us know about your situation here <<), sometimes we’re able to help homeowners STOP FORECLOSURE completely, and sometimes there are other options. So, click one of the buttons below to get your free foreclosure guide.
“List My House For Sale”
- Have 4-6 months? Listing may put more in your pocket
- Save your credit from the wreckage of a foreclosure
- See if your situation qualifies
“Get A Fair Cash Offer Today”
- Let us know about your situation and your house
- We’ll evaluate it quickly (usually within 48 hours)
- You’ll receive a fair win-win all cash offer